[nabs-l] Sticky laundry dilemmas

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 00:04:35 UTC 2009

Dear Lora,
A product called GOOP, which is good on grease, gum, crayon, and even
permanent ink has been a lifesaver to me as a mother of four. I have never
had a problem with color loss and GOOP. You can buy it usually in the
hardware or car sections of a store, it works to remove car and real bad
grease from hands for mechanics.

Another product I swear by especially for sticky labels is Goo-Gone. It
takes off even the most terribly cemented price tags, but I have not tried
it on clothes so don't know if there would be color damage.

This is a testament to the fact that the average blind person has the same
average laundry and life problems as the average sighted person, smile.

Best,

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc