[nabs-l] electronic books

Jason Mandarino blind.subscriber at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:08:39 UTC 2009

I am curious where blind people typically obtain electronic files of their
books? I know that Book share exists, but is there any reliable web
resources that are both accessible and for purchase?

I am asking for I am interacting with several Christian publishers, and one
specifically is interested in understanding what a competitive E-file would
look like. Although they are a small publisher, I am very excited that they
are more than willing to assist me and create some business changes.
However, I need some help in regards to pointing them in the right
direction, and probably will need to test them out myself.

Sincerely,

Mandarino