[nabs-l] Ipod and itunes

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 10 01:52:20 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I use jaws 10.  I have the recent version of itunes.
However, I find a big accessibility problem.  I thought it was going to be
more accessible.
After I search and play the song sample, I cannot buy it.  I've been told
there is a grey buy link you need to click on to buy the individual song.  I
cannot get jaws to find it.  Jaws will let me find whole albums and buy
them, but not songs.  I'm hoping to find a number to call itunes and allert
them to this problem.  After I have sighted help to buy a song, I can
navigate with jaws to play songs.

If you find other inaccessible features, I hope you inform itunes.  Only if
multiple blind people complain will they change and make it friendly to
nonvisual access.

Ashley