[nabs-l] Ipod and itunes

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 19:46:18 UTC 2009

Ashley,

I have experienced what you are talking about. For example, the other day I
tried purchasing the movie "Twilight" from Itunes. I never purchased it, let
alone downloaded it. I couldn't figure it out and didn't have the patience.
Now there's an issue with my Mano 4th Gen too. A message comes up saying
that I have no more room for more music, but there's only eleven MP3's on
it. It's got 16 GB, so I don't buy it. I think I need to remove everyone on
it and start all over again, but of course, I can't figure that out for the
life of me.

Anyway, sorry for the rant...I'm just so frustrated.

Jen

Shop my AVON online store
http://jaberdeen.avonrepresentative.com

Get healthy!