[nabs-l] My VR stream won't detect my books! HELP!

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Apr 10 20:55:13 UTC 2009

Their downloadable format is protected WMA files, which the Stream
doesn't support.  Their current downloadable format is primarily
aimed at their learning disabled customers, as it doesn't support
full navigation like DAISY books.  I understand they are coming out
with downloadable DAISY books later this year.

Dave