[nabs-l] happy Easter

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Apr 12 18:32:48 UTC 2009

hello ashely,

thanks for the sweet note that you posted here to the nabs list. as for me spending easter today it will be with friends. i'm going to some friends house for some fun and food for easter. unfortunately, i won't be with my family since mine lives in michigan and i live in colorado.

but, i did somewhat spend a holiday with mom this past week. she came out to visit with me for her spring break. so, thanks again and i too hope that you also have a good easter too!

hugs,
from amy