[nabs-l] A good discovery regarding the use of CCTVs

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 20:00:03 UTC 2009

Hey all,

I tried the following idea and it worked really well for me, so I decided to pass it on to everyone else: Use a pair of hemostats (basically locking tweezers) to clamp pages of a textbook together. This allows me to be able to leave a book open, underneath a CCTV without the book trying to close. This is particularly useful when dealing with a pesky assignment that requires alot of referencing/quoting from books, rather than simple reading assignments.

Hope some will find this useful
Jim

"Ability is of little account without opportunity."

          -Napoleon Bonaparte