[nabs-l] Who are the NABS state advisors for MT, ID, WY, ND, SD?

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:52:52 UTC 2009

NABSLink is down as a result of a DSL problem David Andrews reported
earlier.  The web site is hosted on the server that services NABS and a
number of state affiliates.  When it is back online you can go to the
Contact link at the top of the page and find the list of board members with
accompanying regional breakdowns.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado