[nabs-l] OT- Looking for travel compainions to go on a 10ish-day trip exploreing Yosemetee and Sequoia National Parks in California

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 05:49:46 UTC 2009

Hey all,
I was just kicking around the idea of planning a 10-14 day camping/backpacking trip to check out California's Yosemitee, Sequoia, and King's Canyon National Parks. I am looking for a couple of people to come along. I was thinking sometime in June. The closest airport would be Sacramento, CA.  If you think you might be interested, let me know.
Thanks,
Jim

"Ignorance killed the cat; curiosity was framed."