[nabs-l] Idea for a NABS national convention activity

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 07:38:46 UTC 2009

Hey guys,
I suggest the NABS sponsor a disc golf (folf) outing at the national convention. The Proffessional Disc Golf Association (PDGA) holds its World Championships in Kalamazoo, MI., aproxamatly 2 hours from Detroit (to host a world championship, its gotta be a nice course(s)). Also, I'm sure there are courses in the greater Detroit area. If you all are interested, I know where to look to try to track down the local disc golf clubs (Detroit and/or Kalamazoo).

Let me know,
Jim

"Ignorance killed the cat; curiosity was framed."