[nabs-l] Has the NABS ever considered or tried a "job announcement" email list?

Linda Stover liamskitten at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 19:57:57 UTC 2009

Jim,

While there is not a list like this persee, the Nabs list performs
this function, to an extent.  Many prospective employers post job
opportunities on list through the list owner David Andrews.  Because
the opportunities are being delivered through a list which many
students are subscribed to, I am not sure how successful a case you
could build for a separate list.

By the way, what university did you attend?  They seem to have some
excellent post college services.
Hoping your refreshing input continues,
Courtney