[nabs-l] Blind Actor Sought

Franandah Damstra fantasyfanatic01 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 02:29:57 UTC 2009

Oh man! If it was only a woman and a younger age, I would do it in a
heartbeat! My passion is acting and I am going to pursue it in the
next year. I'm currently in my school's play "Around the World in
Eighty Days" and have done quite a few plays for other theatres. My
real passion is for voice acting, but I'm willing to take almost
anything right now. If someone ever needs a young female actress for
anything, please e-mail me and I will do whatever I can to do it!
~Franandah