[nabs-l] Call to Service

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 00:17:45 UTC 2009

Dear students:

In light of the recent discussion surrounding employment, and given the
extraordinary reputation Ms. Buna Dahl will bring to the employment seminar
at National Convention, Peter Donahue has inquired into whether or not the
seminar can be recorded.  He has been told the seminar may be recorded, but
now the ball is in your court.  It is your responsibility to find among you
someone with the expertise and equipment to make the recording possible.  I
have previously said my management of the web site would conclude on June
30, but I will remain on hand to specifically work with Peter to make that
recording available via NABSLink to all persons who were unable to attend
the National Convention.  For our part there are other developments going
into NABSLink, and in general it is a good practice to be able to rely upon
the general membership for such volunteer service.  If you're interested,
take charge of the project.  We need not be contacted except to process the
final product.  I hope the people who expressed an interest in seeing job
readiness being incorporated into NABS will be first to jump at the
opportunity to play a role in making what promises to be an excellent
seminar available to people after the fact.  In essence, this is a good time
to stop talking and start acting.  It is only through this higher level of
expectation that we will begin to enjoy results on multiple fronts.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4029 (20090422) __________

http://www.eset.com