[nabs-l] Pedestrian safety improvement act

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 07:25:26 UTC 2009

I think the person who mentioned the deaf-blind has a really good point.  I
know someone who is in that situation and not hearing traffic and stuff
makes travel more difficult.  I wish we could take this as an oppertunity to
research a solution for both since now the problem is the same i.e. not
hearing cars.
Bill VP
Oregon Association of Blind Students
503-768-8982