[nabs-l] Webcasting the NFB national convention career seminar. Whowants to help?

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 11:52:10 UTC 2009

Jim,

Very well done.  What Peter says is true of webcasts.  Yet, if you're as
diligent in your initial planning, I would not be surprised if you found a
way to procure funding from divisions or people in the NFB to make the
project happen.  We'll make the material available online after the fact.
For now can-do, motivated people like yourself will see the project through
completion.  This is exactly the take-charge attitude I was hoping for, and
whether it is webcast or audio recording, the project will succeed because
you chose to step up and encourage others to come up with you.

Sincerely,

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado