[nabs-l] Pedestrian safety improvement act

anna parker anna.parker.11 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 22:13:05 UTC 2009

i totally agree with what your saying, i am one of those blind people who
can also drive but id like to see some kind of noise in the cars because i
do tavel with out a car a lot of the time and it can be scary enough
crossing busy streets with out the fear of not hearing the cars.. so i
strongly believe something needs to be done and something needs to be done
now

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Ashley Bramlett <bookwormahb at earthlink.net