[nabs-l] "Blindness" vs. "Disability" a philosophical question?

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Sun Apr 26 06:10:11 UTC 2009

Hey Jedi,

I totally get your argument about how easily the tongue slides over the
phrase "disabled person" while the phrase "person with a disability"
would send the tongue tumbling along a needless marathon...I'm not sure
how the phrase "person with a disaiblity" implies that a disaiblity is
something that should not be brought into attention. Could you explain
that? And thanks for the article, I"ll go find it for some fascinating
reading.

Haben