[nabs-l] Questions About FireFox

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 00:00:31 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I've reluctantly switched to Firefox as my default browser, mostly because
it works better with my work assignments.  It seems to work well so far, but
two questions for my Firefox experts:

1. When I alt tab out of, and back into, the Firefox browser my cursor
position is lost.  The cursor jumps back to the top of the page.  How can I
remedy this?

2. How do I close a single tab in the browser?  I'm referring to the
equivalent of Control F4 that is true of other tab-oriented software.

Thank you in advance for your assistance, and, WebVisum has not been solving
my CAPTCHAS as diligently as I was hoping.  Are there other related add-ons
that would make navigation with JAWS 10 easier?

Best,

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4035 (20090425) __________

http://www.eset.com