[nabs-l] P.S. Questions About FireFox

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:40:18 UTC 2009

Antonio,

It seems I spoke to soon.  It was working there for a while, but now the
cursor gravitates to the bottom of the web page rather than the top.  Again,
this only happens when you Alt Tab back into a page.  I wonder if Window
Eyes has a similar problem?  You know, sometimes I wish JAWS were a little
human.  I'd smack him around I would.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado