[nabs-l] Swine flu outbreak and national convention

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:25:12 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I just wanted to send out a friendly  reminder that this list is very
high-traffic, and people have to sift through a lot of messages, so
please ensure your posts are list-relevant. Specifically, posts should
directly relate to blindness and/or student issues. Discussions of the
swine flu outbreak are fine, but please carry them out on listservs
devoted to this purpose, or among yourselves off-list.

Respectfully,
Arielle Silverman
First Vice-President, NABS