[nabs-l] swine flu outbreak

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 28 00:29:05 UTC 2009

Hi Priscilla,

I do not think you are facing reality.  This flu virus is serious.  It is
not a hoax by the government.  No it has not killed people yet in US but it
has in Mexico.
Mexico is struggling and I certainly
understand if they closed schools.  Yes the media is a bit sensational.  But
this is serious.  You should be glad the government is doing what it can so
the virus does not spread in the US.  Yes we should not be fearful and go
live our lives.  But when there is flu going around take precautions such as
watching hands often.

As to national convention, if its held, go if you planned to.  But with
large crowds comes more risk of viruses.  I urge you to take precautions for
your health if you attend the convention.

Ashley