[nabs-l] Fwd: SmartView Xtend video magnifier: a great tool in the classroom - save $695!

David B Andrews David.B.Andrews at state.mn.us
Tue Apr 28 01:05:11 UTC 2009

 >>> "HumanWare"  <nicolas.lagace at humanware.com> 4/27/2009 11:04 AM >>>

HumanWare logo

SmartView Xtend: Size up your work to cuceed

HumanWare is proud to announce that we are
offering a second stimulation package to our educational accounts.

Our first package announced was with our renowned
myReader 2. The price was lowered from $4,995 to
$3,995, which is a savings of $1,000. This
special runs through September 30, 2009.

Our second Stimulation package is with our flag
ship Video Magnifier called the SmartView Xtend
19" color/auto focus unit. The retail price is
$2,695 and our stimulation package is slashing
the price to $2,000 which is a savings of $695.
This special ends on July 1, 2009.

The SmartView Xtend is a great tool in the
classroom for a child with vision impairments.
Handouts and books don't have to be enlarged with
a copier or ordered in large print, as the Xtend
can magnify over 50 times what is viewed
instantly, helping the child and the teacher save
time. In a Special Day Class, the Xtend can be
customized for each student, with its
programmable high-contrast colors and preset zoom
button. It can also help distance viewing on the
blackboard in both environments, by plugging in
any camcorder. Finally, its modularity and
upgradeability make it perfect for the school or
district to order what they need today, but have
the option to add more features as needs of the school or children change.

There are several other configurations of the
SmartView Xtend. If you desire further
information, please visit our website at:
<http://hcamarketing.cmail2.com/t/y/l/hjudkr/itiruijyy/r>www.humanware.com.
If you would like a demonstration of this product
feel free to call our toll free number,
1-800-722-3393 (hit #3 for customer service).

Thank you for your continued interest in
HumanWare's products for blind, low vision and learning disabilities.

©2007 HumanWare.