[nabs-l] NABSLink Announcements

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:18:31 UTC 2009

Hello Amy and all,

Thanks for the notice.  It works well on my end, but we'll be looking into
why the zip folder may not be operating well for others.  Also note that
some of the YouTube videos require a little time to properly play when
launched.  They are all functioning, but I will embed the video on our site
if it would make the start time quicker.

Please keep me posted of anything you see wrong with the site in general!
These issues need to be resolved as we make our way toward the second phase
launch of the project, and we need fresh eyes and ears to keep us volunteers
in line.

Cordially,

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado