[nabs-l] Zoom Text question

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 22:17:43 UTC 2009

Hello all,
I have fairly reciently switch from "color" mode to "yellow on black" for most of my academic-related computer use (Word, reading research, etc), it is just becoming too hard to stare at the normal color scheme for long periods of time without everything going cross-eyed and blurry.

Out of a combination of mostly lazyness and a little necessity, I have more-and-more often left my computer on Black and yellow mode while using the internet for non-academic activities such as email and wasting time. However, when I leave it on Yellow and black mode, somethings on the internet become hard to see. For example, "hotlinks" which are normally displayed in blue text just completely disapear; I know something is there, but the computer doesnt display it. Other times, search bars do not show up. Is there any solution to these problems other than constaintly switching back-and-forth  between color modes?

Thanks,
Jim

"Ignorance killed the cat; curiosity was framed."