[nabs-l] European universities

Adrianne Dempsey adrianne.dempsey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 05:03:19 UTC 2009

Let me know where in Europe you plan to study.  I have friends scattered
threw out the continent, and perhaps I can give you contact information of
some one in the country you wish to attend college in.  I have no guarantees
ofcourse as I do not have friends in every country, but it might be nice to
have a contact their who knows the area. If the person does not live in that
part of the country maybe they would know some one who does.