[nabs-l] GRE discrimination?

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Apr 29 05:40:42 UTC 2009

Thanks for that info Arielle.

I am nigotiating with my university about this test.  They want me to take
it and its at the end of my program.
Its really rediculous.
I am glad to know that there is a practice test and possibly other material
in braille.
I was told by ETS that I have to take the paper test and that is what I
needed to register for.

Have a blessed day.
Sincerely,
Melissa R. Green

Facebook: Melissa Green northern colorado

Skype: melissa5674
Messenger: graduate1531 at msn.com
Twitter: melissa5674
Live journal: topaz5674
You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long
enough to make them all yourself.