[nabs-l] precalc

Antonio Guimaraes aguimaraes at nbp.org
Wed Apr 29 21:05:57 UTC 2009

hello Christopher,

Braille, Braille, Braille,

It sounds as though you might be on your way to a major that relies heavily
on math. If so, you'll really need to get your hands on braille books. How
else will you know the nemeth, and practice how to write your problems, and
visualize the graphs?

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr.

National Braille Press
1800 548-read, ext 20.