[nabs-l] attention span and concentration

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 30 23:36:15 UTC 2009

Hi NABS,
I'm sitting here writing this to you after an entire day has passed with
little work done. I have a million things to do in the next week, and need
every minute of the time I have, but can't seem to stay focussed on a task
for any length of time. My mind wanders too much or I find something else to
do, often less urgent, to occupy my time. Any suggestions of things to do
that would make focussing on one given task, and being motivated to do that
task, easier for me?
Thank you very much,
Sarah