[nabs-l] using blogger with JAWS in IE

Cumbiambera2005 cumbiambera2005 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 02:51:49 UTC 2009

alena,
When i first started blogging, i remember this was confusing for me as
well. What you need to look for is the edit box that says "preview",
that is where your post body will go. This is located just below the
preview frame, and right above your labels. I hope I'm making myself
clear as this is something I do on a daily basis. I'm a proud
administrator of 4 blogs so I should know! Smiles, hope this helps.
Also feel free to contact me if you have anymore questions. I am
constantly experimenting, and blogger itself is very accessible.
Also you should not have to use firefox, I use it mostly with I E,
although some templates work better with firefox.
HTH,
Ashley