[nabs-l] Sister Beth Returns To The Djd Invasion Tonight On Radio360

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 18:39:26 UTC 2009

Hello All!
My sister Beth will be co hosting along with her friends James tonight on The Djd Invasion on Radio360 tonight!
The fun begins at 7 PM eastern time, and will feature a variety of country and you never know what else may come your way!
During the show, we can be reached by email, msn messenger, or aol instant messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
and when we're on the mic, we can be reached by skype at
radio360usa
or by phone by dialing
516-717-4425
This should be tons of fun, so to listen, save this email, and at 7 PM eastern, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.html
to lock in to tonight's show, and to find out what happens when Beth, James, and I get together.
Best regards,
David Dunphy

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4299 (20090802) __________

http://www.eset.com