[nabs-l] National Federation of the Blind Youth Slam EndswithMarch and Ceremony in Washington

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 4 20:57:28 UTC 2009

Hello:

     I was the assistant robotics instructor at Youth Slam. The Robot track
had a short course in CSI. The students had a set of fingerprints which were
processed with superglue and another set that was processed with graphite
powder. The processed fingerprints were scanned, enlarged and printed out on
Swell paper. All the pods in the Robot track were able to match up the
prints properly.

     I am proud of what my track did. We had five robots which were
programmed to follow a course and avoid objects. Some pods did better than
others, but everyone had a great time.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss, President
Greater Ouachita Chapter