[nabs-l] need to network

jamie brastrup jbrastrup at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 22:41:51 UTC 2009

hhi all,
i just started school and i really like it its not a university and the classes are smaller and there 1 a month.
i am going for a criminal justice degree and thinking of being a parole officer. any other options so i can give vr a goal at least so they will help with some things that i need. i have financial aide and the school that i am attending will place me in a job after i graduate i have some questions though for those of you that have getting the same degree.
how did you deal with anatomy and physiology class? legal writing? and statistics and research?
and what other jobs could i do with a criminal justice degree. i know that there is PO PI dispatch phorenzics and much more.
please email me privately because i wont check the digest emails.
my email is
jbrastrup at yahoo.com
thanks jamie