[nabs-l] blind international student

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 15:19:00 UTC 2009

>From Pakistan?  Cool.  There needs to be a lot more done there for the
blind, women, and the poor.  What part of the country are you
originally from?  How long have you been blind?  Oh, btw, I'm Beth
Tauras, Florida State University student majoring in choral music
education.  Someday, I want to make a bunch of high school kids sing a
German requiem, some bunch of songs written for the dead.  Well, just
an exaggeration.  Hope you have fun on the list.
Beth