[nabs-l] RFB&D

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:43:44 UTC 2009

It wouldn't matter, the AudioPlus encryption is ... not very
difficult to circumvent.  Actually, none of it is hard to circumvent,
but you're not going to get a pure digital unencrypted copy of
something from NLS.

Er, or so I have been led to understand.  *grin*

Waiting for "proper" AudioPlus support for Olearia.  *sigh*

Joseph