[nabs-l] I Phone 3 G s

Janice snowball07 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 03:12:36 UTC 2009

Hello Darrian and list,
There is a group specifically FOr those intrested in the  new I phone 3gs.
It is VIPhone. You can find it on the Google groups list. I currently have
one and say mine doesn't do the Soldier boy, cause it finds it derogatory
towards women. I find most pink phones are feminists... Smirk.
However, the list has all the information you could want, and they talk
about how you get around things like iv you are worried about not hearing
voice over (VO), in a call, etc...

HTH,

Janice