[nabs-l] Hello

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 20:52:31 UTC 2009

Hi Philip,

Greetings and welcome to the list. My name is Arielle Silverman and I
am the current president of the National Association of Blind
Students. I am also a second-year Ph.D. student in psychology at the
University of Colorado.

How did you find out about this list? Have you been involved in the
NFB locally at all?

Anyway, if you have any questions about anything student or
blindness-related, feel free to ask on-list. If you want to learn more
about NABS or find blind students in your area, you can write me
off-list at
nabs.president at gmail.com

Best,
Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org