[nabs-l] Start a new divison

lavar phillips lavar.phillips at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 03:51:40 UTC 2009

If you live in the state of New York and you are a high school or college Student. I have news for you a few of us students are trying to start up our own student divison. We want to be able to help you with your issues with your school and if we cant we will connect you to the people that can. If you need advice about getting the things you need books , reaching your comission representive or just need some one to talk to about school related issues. Please if you want to help start this divison please send your contact info to lavar.phillips at hotmail.com or contact Alex C by phone 9175327439  My cell number is 3452418975