[nabs-l] Textbook Help

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Aug 26 08:50:36 UTC 2009

How well a pdf file reads mostly depends on how it was created.  It
must, for example contain text, not images.  It can be marked up to
help readability, but most aren't.

First, you should have recent versions of Jaws and Adobe reader, as
both have improved over time.  Then, Adobe Reader can save text --
although the formatting generally isn't great.

Dave