[nabs-l] Textbook Help

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 26 15:32:46 UTC 2009

Hi,
I had jaws 9 and i found it will read some pdf files.  It won't read image
files.  I'm not sure jaws 10 can either.  Access to pdf has improved but you
won't know if its readable until you try.  If not accessible use your OCR
scanning software if you have it or print the needed text and scan it.

Ashley