[nabs-l] Angel

Kevin LaRose kevin at kevinlarose.net
Thu Aug 27 20:00:29 UTC 2009

Has anyone had any experience with, or even heard of, an online course
system called Angel? That's the system the college where I'm taking classes
uses for online courses. It appears to use Java rather heavily, which makes
me somewhat uncomfortable. I don't want to get to the point where classes
have started and I figure out then that I can't use the online course
system. Has anyone had any experience with this one? Thanks.
Kevin LaRose
<kevin at kevinlarose.net>
kl1964 on Twitter, if you're so inclined

I'm protected by SpamBrave
http://www.spambrave.com/