[nabs-l] RFBD audio downloads

Liz Bottner liz.bottner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 00:08:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

First of all, you will need a user key from RFB for your BrailleNote. Do you
have one of those? If not, I'm not sure how to go about installing it to the
BN, unfortunately. I've not tried downloading a book to a flash drive, but I
would think that you would just copy the individual book folder from the
RFBD Media Files folder to the drive. I could be wrong, though. That's how
it's done with the Stream. If you have further questions, let me know, and
maybe I can help. Anyone else who is more familiar with this please feel
free to chime in here.

Take care,

Liz

email: