[nabs-l] RFB and D Books on the Stream

Kevin LaRose kevin at kevinlarose.net
Mon Aug 31 14:30:43 UTC 2009

Sorry for the cross-post, but I wanted to maximize who this goes out to.
After much effort and more than a little frustration, I'm all set up with
RFB and D, have the download manager installed, and the user key is on my
Stream. I have downloaded my first book, the textbook for the upcoming class
I'm taking. My question: How do i get the book from my computer to the
Stream so i can read it? I tried using the Humanware Companion, and it
didn't recognize it. I tried copying directly to the SD card, still no luck.
Am I wrong in assuming the book would go into the $dtb folder on the SD
card? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and you'll even be my hero. <G>
Thanks!
Kevin LaRose
<kevin at kevinlarose.net>
kflarose on Twitter, if you're so inclined

I'm protected by SpamBrave
http://www.spambrave.com/