[nabs-l] Hi, I'm a new member!

Liz Bottner liz.bottner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 15:35:37 UTC 2009

Hi Steven,

Welcome to the Nabs list. My name is Liz Bottner, and I currently live in
Delaware. I did attend college out of state for the first two years, in
upstate New York, at Ithaca College. What part of New York are you
originally from?

I graduated with my undergrad about two years ago and am trying for grad
school for a masters in teaching blind students and also adult
rehabilitation.

Take care, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask on list. We'll be
happy to answer them. Also, feel free to contact me off list at the email
address listed in my signature below.

Liz

email:
liz.bottner at gmail.com