[nabs-l] O/T cooking techniques

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 00:13:51 UTC 2009

Usually, i hold the bowl against me with my left hand and use the
scoop to guide the mix into the pan. Those silicon spreaders work
quite well. I be sure to first scrape all around the bowl in circular
motions towards the bottom of the bowl. Because brownie and cake
batter is liquidy, it helps to pick up the pan and to gently but
firmly hit it onto the counter. Obviously, you wouldn't want to do
this too hard, but it really does work. The suddin motion helps the
batter to even out. Also, slightly tilting the pan in different
directions helps to fill the corners.

Cindy