[nabs-l] MSS and Samsung Intrepid

Matt McCubbin mgoalball at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 02:31:22 UTC 2009

Joe,
The Samsung Intrepid is a touchscreen device, and runs Windows Mobile
Professional 6.5. Currently, Mobile Speak Pocket doesn't support WinMo6.5.
However, Mobile Speak 4, which is expected in the first part of 2010 will
support WinMo6.5, as well as combine MSSmartphone and MSPocket in to one
program.
To read a FAQ regarding Mobile Speak 4, please visit
http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=35&zenid=8f603c6aceff676abbed72c6006e9f28
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Matt