[nabs-l] Handy Tech gift ideas

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 8 16:21:16 UTC 2009

Sesons Greetings from Handy Tech North America,
With the Holiday season in full swing, there's only a short time to get your loved ones that wonderful life changing mobile solution. At Handy Tech, we pay the utmost attention to detail when putting together mobile solutions to meet the demands of our favorite statement, "it's all about adapting".

For a limitted time, Snap up the newest Handy Tech Mobile Pack personal organizer and GPS navigation system featuring the HTC S743 Windows Mobile Smartphone, MobileSpeak Smartphone screen reader and Mobile Geo GPS navigation software for only $1595.00 (regularly $1695.00). At Handy Tech, we perform the installations,  and test every device to insure you receive everything in working order.

If you already own a Windows Mobile device, or have one picked out, purchase any CodeFactory product from HTNA including the award winning Mobile Speak screen reader and Mobile Geo GPS navigation and receive a 15 percent discount. Purchase a full version of Mobile Speak now and receive version 4 free when it is released.

Pricing for Mobile Speak for the Symbian, Windows Smartphone, or Windows Pocket PC platforms for only $254.15 (regularly $299.00).

Mobile Geo GPS Navigation Software for only $760.75 (regularly $895.00).

Listen to an audio demonstration of the Handy Tech Mobile Pack personal organizer and GPS navigation system by navigating to the following link:

http://media.libsyn.com/media/bct/bct1409MobileGeoDemo.mp3

For more gift ideas, please feel free to navigate to:

http://handytech.us/holiday09.html

As always, please feel free to contact me off-list with any questions.

Best Regards:
Dave Wright
Work Phone: 347-422-7085
Email: