[nabs-l] lg 8350 cell phone

Ben Peters myangelblessings at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 00:22:44 UTC 2009

I have friends who say the NV3 is great and reads a lot including text messaging. But I haven't personally tired it, but thinking about upgrading to it. I don't know what else verizon has on the cheap that is good.

To the idea of the verizon people not knowing about talking features, that is one complaint I have; I wish verizon would list what the phone reads out loud on the description on the website; they list what you can do with the voice commands, so why not the voice readout.

Ben

myangelblessings at hotmail.com

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me