[nabs-l] major changes

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:43:12 UTC 2009

I was using Goodfeel 3.1 and Windows Vista.  I'm told it's not
compatibe.  The Disabilities office thinks I'm not able to live with
people, so they put me in a single.  That's myproblem.  But other than
that, I'm not having a problem.  It's not just the disabilities
office.  It's the housing office.
Beth