[nabs-l] major changes

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:57:11 UTC 2009

Beth,
If you search on google you can most likely find a piece of software that
works. Is that the most recent update for GoodFeel?  By the way what the
housing office is doing is illegal to you. They can't just claim because you
are blind that you can't have a roommate. Because I don't think that most
people wouldn't want to room with you.
Jessica