[nabs-l] Need help with Configuration

Winy Kwany winy_kwany at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 17:24:02 UTC 2009

Hi all,
The Duxbury-embosser problem solved. Thanks a lot for your help. I can emboss everything properly now.
Another questions:
1. I tried to install Open Book 8.0 and I use Microsoft Office 2007. When I finish installing, I found that there is no "scan with open book" in the file menu of Microsoft word 2007. I usually had this menu in Word 2003. Any special setting for this? Is Open Book compatible with Office 2007?
2. I try to watch vidio in Youtube. The downloat process is very slow, so the vidio is cut off and the duration to continue is very long. I use Mozila Firefox, the latest version. Is there any new setting so I can watch Youtube well? Is there anything that I need to downloat?
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Any help will be highly apreciated. Thanks a lot.
Winy.